This sauce is the perfect match for turkey, pork, chicken, meatloaf, and even roasted vegetables (like Brussels sprouts or carrots). It was created to compliment the sage and turkey in my Thanksgiving Meatballs.
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 ounces fresh cranberries washed
- 1/2 cup Famous Dave’s Georgia Mustard Sauce or favorite BBQ sauce
- Bring cider to a boil in a sauce pan; add honey and cranberries. Return to a boil; reduce heat to simmer and cook cranberries 10-15 minutes.
- Cranberries will pop/break as they cook. Smash the cranberries against the side of the pan with a large spoon, if needed.
- Add Georgia-Mustard (or BBQ) sauce and stir to combine and heat through.
- Stir in a little more honey if you like a sweeter sauce.